Nothing beats blueberry pancakes on a Saturday morning to kick-off your weekend. This sweet treat will simply melt in your mouth. Plus it only takes 20 minutes to make.
Mix the following in a bowl…..
- Half a mashed banana
- A handful or two of blueberries
- One mug of vegan milk (oat, soya or coconut etc.)
- One mug of any type of flour (half a mug of plain and half of self rasing flour)
- Heat up a frying pan with a splash of oil
- Using a table-spoon carefully place a blob of batter in the sizzling hot pan
- Wait for air bubbles to appear on the pancake. This means it is ready to flip using a spatula
- Wait till both sides are golden brown, then remove from the heat
- Repeat this until all of the mixture has been used
- Add some fresh fruit and a sprinkling of icing sugar
- A dollop of vanilla yoghurt goes well with this dish
- Eat and enjoy
Any leftovers can be kept in the fridge and reheated ( up to 3-4 days). Or they can be frozen, make sure to put some baking paper in-between each pancake to ensure they don’t stick together (couple of months).
What is your favourite pancake topping?