This winter warmer is the perfect dish to enjoy after a long day at work. Plus is super easy to make.
- Place the spaghetti in a pan of boiling hot water + let it simmer for 10 mins
- Meanwhile, chop one white onion + a clove of garlic. Lightly fry in the pan with water
- Cut up a green pepper and whack this in too
- Pour in a can of red kidney beans + a can of chopped tomatoes
- Mix well and let it simmer for 10 mins
- Time to add spices, I tend to go for; 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander, pinch of salt and pepper
- If in the mood I will add a squeeze of tomato ketchup and a dash of lemon juice
- Serve up with the spaghetti, you can use an avocado as a garnish
Let me know how it went in the comments below.